Thursday, November 03, 2011

Interview With Myself

Greatest achievement: "Knowing not a penny of mine has ever went to any of the Kardashians."

Favorite breakfast: Eggs over medium, homemade corned beef hash, buttered toast, and OJ.

Favorite sandwich: Grilled kielbasa with Swiss cheese and mustard on rye bread.

A "Last Meal" request: Ham and noodles, chocolate covered graham crackers and peppermint ice cream.

(I start going downhill about here)

Favorite book: "It's been so long since I actually read a book I couldn't say."

Favorite singer: "I've heard so many recordings nobody stands out any longer."

Favorite color: "I probably had one at one time, or thought I did, but now I like them all."

Favorite author: "Shakespeare, but it has been so long since I read him I couldn't tell you why, except he was the best."

Thanks.

You're welcome.

-30-